Join us for a free of charge videography workshop with Ramy T. Radwan and get introduced to various filming techniques.
Talented participants will get the chance to join the BELONG team and document the project´s concerts and events.
Limited number of video cameras are available for participants if needed.
Where: Bâtiment IV – Tiers lieu culturel (Room 16 – ground floor)
About the instructor
Ramy T. Radwan is a photographer / Cinematographer and Master’s candidate at The Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Film and Television Studies). Ramy T. Radwan is curious about exploring more about what is out there in the field of film and photography to broaden my possibilities and implement new techniques to convey the right message in its most influential means.
- Vimeo: Ramy Tarek Radwan – Cinematographer, Photographer & Director of
Photography (DP) (vimeo.com)
- Instagram: @ramytarekradwan – https://www.instagram.com/ramytarekradwan/
Objectives of the workshop:
- Introducing volunteers to filming techniques.
- Gaining basic knowledge in “behind the scenes” of shooting movies, commercials,
music & videos, etc. by getting to know the camera, editing, directing.
- Understanding deeper how the DSLR works for video making.
- Film as a medium: how do we see, what is a moving image? Shooting process –
departments, tasks, production flow – Creative process – Visual storytelling.
- Photography Basics Camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Frame Rate,
White Balance, Focus) – Shot types and angles – What is a
frame/shot/scene/sequence? Camera movements and What do lenses do –
- Basics of premiere pro; Import, Export, Sound, Titles, Cutting, Transitions Formats
From 11:00 to 13:00 – 1-hour break – from 14:00 to 17:00.
- 5/3/2022 – Introducing volunteers to filming techniques + Gaining basic knowledge
in “behind the scenes” of shooting. + Understanding deeper how the DSLR works for
- 6/3/2022 – Photography Basics Camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed,
Frame Rate, White Balance, Focus) + Shot types and angles + What is a
frame/shot/scene/sequence? + Camera movements and What do lenses do +
- 7/3/2022 – Basics of premiere pro; Import, Export, Sound, Titles, Cutting,
Transitions Formats for exporting. + Practicing.
- 8/3/2022 – Extra day if we need more practicing.
Talented candidates will be provided the possibility of practical workshops to film BELONG´s folk-rock workshop & masterclass on the 10th of March at Opderschmelz, and the Zeltik festival on the 12th of March before they become part of the BELONG team and participate in all events.